Give a donation

  • Local donors from India should note that we are registered to receive tax exempt donations.
  • Overseas donors can send cheques in foreign currencies, since CECOWOR is registered under the Foreign Contribution Regulations Act to receive these ( 076010117).
  • UK donors can make tax-efficient donations through CAF (the Charities Aid Foundation), since CECOWOR is registered with them. However this only applies to large donations (over £250). Enquiries to

CECOWOR welcomes interest from grant making trusts in supporting our existing work or developing new initiatives. We would also like to buy land in Gingee and build facilities if funding could be found.


  • We need volunteers to teach English and to help us in E-outreach by using social media to market our mission.
  • We also welcome interns who can specifically contribute to our projects

Sponsor a child

  • 50 USD per year will help a child to buy educational and school supplies
  • 250 USD per year will support a child studying from home with school fees, uniform, books and stationary.

Sponsor for higher education:

500 USD a year will support talented students from poor economic and social background to realise their dream of getting a good college education and becoming competent individuals.